I AM SOOOOO SORRY

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
alexander1006
Novice
Novice

I AM SOOOOO SORRY

Post by alexander1006 »

I just wanna try the problem yesterday so I gave a lvl 1 char a shock sweet........... and "Booom"!
Kazenawa wrote:Hello,

Well, as I think I may be responsible for the recent server offline status, I'll explain the actions I did that may have caused the trouble :
  • I've given a [Shock Sweet] to a level 1 character. The first time, it did nothing else than showing a message like "It has a weird taste...".
  • The second time it had the expected effect : I got poisoned and it bleached my hair.
  • Because of the poison, my level 1 char died quickly.
  • When I ressucitated, althoutg there were no poisonous bubbles on the top of my head, my life bar decreased like if I was poisoned.
  • So, my char died again, I ressucitated him, he died again, I ressucitated (I think I ressucitated him 2 times before the "break" happened right after a ressurrection).
  • And now, I can connect my account, but it shows this error message saying something like "There's no available server, do you want to open the help page ?". The website shows an offline status for the server as well.
Well, I got surprised of it, as I may be responsible of it : the server "break" time matches these actions' time.

Sorry for the trouble, I hope my description of events could help. :oops:
I was listening to the ocean,
I saw a face in the sand.
But when I picked it up,
Then it vanished away from my hands.
Shikid
Newly Registered User

Re: I AM SOOOOO SORRY

Post by Shikid »

How Dare You!!! I was collecting dump for 4144 - and then... :mrgreen:
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

alexander1006 wrote:I just wanna try the problem yesterday so I gave a lvl 1 char a shock sweet........... and "Booom"!

Well, as I think I may be responsible for the recent server offline status, I'll explain the actions I did that may have caused the trouble :
  • I've given a [Shock Sweet] to a level 1 character. The first time, it did nothing else than showing a message like "It has a weird taste...".
  • The second time it had the expected effect : I got poisoned and it bleached my hair.
  • When I ressucitated, althoutg there were no poisonous bubbles on the top of my head, my life bar decreased like if I was poisoned.
  • So, my char died again, I ressucitated him, he died again, I ressucitated (I think I ressucitated him 2 times before the "break" happened right after a ressurrection).
  • And now, I can connect my account, but it shows this error message saying something like "There's no available server, do you want to open the help page ?". The website shows an offline status for the server as well.
Well, I got surprised of it, as I may be responsible of it : the server "break" time matches these actions' time.

No worries, this SHOULD NOT happen, it is not your fault that playing the game in a reasonable way might kill the server. It is a problem that must be fixed as soon as possible if it indeed is this that made the server crash.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

alexander1006 wrote:I just wanna try the problem yesterday so I gave a lvl 1 char a shock sweet........... and "Booom"!

Haha may I have launched a fashion ?