[Solved] screen a bit shaky when i attack-move

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

[Solved] screen a bit shaky when i attack-move

Post by deepthought »

I have recently upgraded the Mana Plus client to 1.4.11.8 because I can't heal others with Q and C. Q and C works in new client.
The screen's shaking when i'm attacking and moving. Tried different number of settings but could not resolve it. Is this happening only in this version ? I would love to go to the old version if it's like this.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Knight
Knight

Re: screen a bit shaky when i attack-move

Post by 4144 »

deepthought wrote:I have recently upgraded the Mana Plus client to 1.4.11.8 because I can't heal others with Q and C. Q and C works in new client.
The screen's shaking when i'm attacking and moving. Tried different number of settings but could not resolve it. Is this happening only in this version ? I would love to go to the old version if it's like this.
You mean no lazy scrolling? yes it disabled by default for now. It may slow down client and add some visual issues.

But you can reenable it, i think in misc tab, search option "enable lazy scrolling"
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Is that it ? thanks. I switched back to old version. But i upgrade and see.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

It's lazy scrolling. The issue is resolved. Someone close this topic.