ManaPlus for Fedora 21

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

ManaPlus for Fedora 21

Post by Kazenawa »

Is there a ManaPlus repository planned for Fedora 21 ?

I've tried with Fedora 20 repos, but there is a broken package.
Knight
Knight

Re: ManaPlus for Fedora 21

Post by 4144 »

Until build server will not add Fedora 21, but now no.
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

Ok thanks 4144 :)
Ablu
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Ablu »

I created an official package for Fedora of manaplus. Just install the manaplus (or even better the tmw package) and use that on fedora 21. In case the package is outdated file a bug against it on the fedora bugtracker (I no longer maintain it).

That package is automatically rebuilt when dependencies change. Alternatively you can build the rpm yourself and install that. Just get http://download.opensuse.org/repositori ... .1.src.rpm and run rpmbuild --rebuild <path/to/src.rpm>. and install the resulting rpm.

Regards,
Ablu
Kazenawa
Novice
Novice

Post by Kazenawa »

Ablu wrote:I created an official package for Fedora of manaplus. Just install the manaplus (or even better the tmw package) and use that on fedora 21. In case the package is outdated file a bug against it on the fedora bugtracker (I no longer maintain it).

That package is automatically rebuilt when dependencies change. Alternatively you can build the rpm yourself and install that. Just get http://download.opensuse.org/repositori ... .1.src.rpm and run rpmbuild --rebuild <path/to/src.rpm>. and install the resulting rpm.

Regards,
Ablu
Thanks for the info, i'll have a look at it then :)