Error:Animation:Could not find graphics/sprites/item009.xml!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Korszca
Peon
Peon

Error:Animation:Could not find graphics/sprites/item009.xml!

Post by Korszca »

Hi everyone. I'm new to The Mana World (having just stumbled upon it today), but I very much like what I have seen thusfar.

Anyhow, when I log into the game, after getting my character into the world map, it does not take long for me to receive the following error message:

Error: Animation: Could not find graphics/sprites/item009.xml!

Looking through the data files myself, I could only find item001.xml and item002.xml (along with their accompanying .png). A Spotlight search confirms that I only have item001.xml and item002.xml

I posted my tmw.log file on my website:

http://blackfox.res.cmu.edu/tmw.log

I am not sure as to what causes the error, as I simply get a box informing me of the error, without any other explaination. Also, this error is fatal, for after accepting the error, the program quits.

Also, and I am not sure if this will be of aid, I run a 17" PowerBook G4 1.67 GHz, 2 GB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 128 MB RAM, running Tiger OS X 10.4.7
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

The error is due to the fact that we have a newer version. Unfortunately the MAC package is not ready yet. In the meanwhile you can grab the source release and get the missing files, or we should probably release an update with new contents.
CommonDan1el
Peon
Peon

Post by CommonDan1el »

:D
My first post :wink:

I't my problem, too. I play on a newly iMac core 2 Duo.

I'll try to reach the missing files in the source.

Bye Byee :mrgreen:
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

I tried whether I could still make 0.0.20 work using a dynamic update, but at least the change in how we load item icons (now separately instead of from a single image) makes it impossible to still support this release.

So yeah, we need a new Mac package as soon as possible.
Cosmostrator
Novice
Novice

Post by Cosmostrator »

I have had some sucess with downloading the windows version .21 and copying over all of the graphics files. The games still seems a little "buggy" that way, but at least I've been able to play.
-DAVe
gramos
Peon
Peon

Post by gramos »

I lowered new version .21 today and he gave an almost equal error to me but this faando that it lacks to monsters and the error as they had above said eh fatal when clico in ok it falls (the game) alguem could me ajduar I would very like to play estejogo me seemed amused well and that me it seems that can have a great future in the way them MMORPG's games PLEASE HELP I NEED to ME TO PLAY THIS GAME =) thanks .

Help-me please!