Bug in Main Christams Event

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Bug in Main Christams Event

Post by deepthought »

I dont know its a bug or i have done something wrong. I can't do the main christmas event in hard mode. It says, " Err no sweetie. Just do it the normal way". I'm pretty sure that i have done the nutcracker chamber run in normal mode. Now, I cant start the quest in normal way or hard way.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Bug in Main Christams Event

Post by SriNitayanda »

maybe you dont have items to start hard mode? iron pots for nice path or dark crystals for naughty path? <- SPAM
the real reason is minimum level to start boss fight on hard is 70
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Yes, I learned that from chay. But the normal mode cant be done twice ? Im not able to start in normal mode too.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

You might have to turn in the quest before you can run the chamber again.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.