UndeadDebug5 NPC mentions wrong items on test server

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Barchaul
Peon
Peon

UndeadDebug5 NPC mentions wrong items on test server

Post by Barchaul »

General Terogan

To perform the ritual the reagent list says you need 5 souls, 5 rotten rags, 5 undead ears and 5 undead eyes.

The UndeadDebug5 NPC gives you 5 souls, 5 diseased hearts, 5 undead ears and 5 undead eyes. Probably won't matter for the game, but to do testing it does.

Edit by Cassy: Split from topic Moving Tutorial to Candor and Closer to Hurnscald [Test] since this has nothing to do with it ;)
Last edited by Cassy on 26 Dec 2014, 09:28, edited 1 time in total.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: UndeadDebug5 NPC mentions wrong items on test server

Post by Cassy »

Ok, this was a bit more than just a typo.
Thanks for reporting ;)

I fixed it here: https://github.com/themanaworld/tmwa-se ... a/pull/233

This all was totally mixed up.
While the NPCs mention 5 Diseased Hearts (plus other stuff) for General Razha and 5 Rotten Rags for General Terogan, General Razha consumed 5 Rotten Rags instead (though my favorite line mentioned both "@RAZHA_ROTTEN_RAGS_REQ + " Diseased Hearts" :D) and General Terogan used a variable naming Diseased Hearts but consumed Rotten Rags like he should.

The Debug NPCs on test will also give the correct items after my fix was merged and the server restarted.

Well this could also be switched but to me it makes more sense when the second general Razha consumes a more frequent item (Diseased Hearts) than the third general Terogan (Rotten Rags).
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy