Fixing manaplus default language

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Meicchi
Novice
Novice

Fixing manaplus default language

Post by Meicchi »

Actually this is a really dumb question of mine. While server texts and NPC-generated content is coming in english as it would be default, manaplus windows, debug messages, options and such are coming on my default system language (portuguese in this case). Is there any way to change this behavior, even if I have to recompile it myself?
Note: "Client data translation" is disabled in mods configuration tab.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Fixing manaplus default language

Post by wushin »

We don't have a complete translation of the game in all languages. Please read this thread to help translate the game.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18306
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Meicchi wrote:Actually this is a really dumb question of mine. While server texts and NPC-generated content is coming in english as it would be default, manaplus windows, debug messages, options and such are coming on my default system language (portuguese in this case). Is there any way to change this behavior, even if I have to recompile it myself?
Note: "Client data translation" is disabled in mods configuration tab.
If you want on english, in settings (f9), select theme tab, and in "language" field select "english"
Meicchi
Novice
Novice

Post by Meicchi »

4144 wrote:If you want on english, in settings (f9), select theme tab, and in "language" field select "english"
Sorry I totally slipped out of this. Thanks 4144, you can close this.

And surely I can help with this, Wushin.