ManaMarket displaying wrong uid

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Barchaul
Peon
Peon

ManaMarket displaying wrong uid

Post by Barchaul »

I added an item (Frozen Yeti tear) for sale on ManaMarket. Later I tried to getback my item by typing !getback 4024, which is the uid displayed in ManaMarket. It said the item does not exist. I was finally able to find the right uid by typing !info, It showed that the uid is 110. I was able to getback my Frozen Yeti Tear by typing !getback 110. Also, the wiki shows the uid for Frozen Yeti tear as 4024.
Meicchi
Novice
Novice

Re: ManaMarket displaying wrong uid

Post by Meicchi »

As far as I know the UID is the ID for the item in the list, which you can get by !list or !info command. It's different from the item ID (which is, exactly, 4024 as you said). !getback command just work with UID, though !find works with item ID.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: ManaMarket displaying wrong uid

Post by Cassy »

As Meicchi said the ID isn't the item ID, it is the slot ID.
When you do !info it shows the slot ID in [brackets].
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy