Typo after Typo

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Octopus
Novice
Novice

Typo after Typo

Post by Octopus »

I just found a typo, the typo is when a sorcerer robe has a white line it says it is dark green:
Sorcerer Robe Typo.png
Sorcerer Robe Typo.png (100.78 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Typo after Typo

Post by gumi »

Well, this isn't a typo, it's because they just copy-pasted and they forgot to edit that one
Octopus
Novice
Novice

Post by Octopus »

I would class it as a Typo as it says Dark Green when it is White, anyway it should be fixed soon.
meko wrote:Well, this isn't a typo, it's because they just copy-pasted and they forgot to edit that one
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

It does not fit the definition for typo. A typo is when you unintentionally press the wrong button on the keyboard, an unwanted secondary action when typing. You would have to be a typo overlord to be able to write shift-D-a-r-k- -shift-G-r-e-e-n instead of shift-W-h-i-t-e

It doesn't even have the same number of keypresses and the Levenshtein distance is 5
Octopus
Novice
Novice

Post by Octopus »

Ah right, well they should probably fix it :wink:
meko wrote:It does not fit the definition for typo. A typo is when you unintentionally press the wrong button on the keyboard, an unwanted secondary action when typing. You would have to be a typo overlord to be able to write shift-D-a-r-k- -shift-G-r-e-e-n instead of shift-W-h-i-t-e

It doesn't even have the same number of keypresses and the Levenshtein distance is 5