Error connecting to servers

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Megafire
Newly Registered User

Error connecting to servers

Post by Megafire »

When i try to log onto Evol, TMW or anything else for that matter, I get the following error message: Error Couldnt connect to remote host Do you want to open support page? [Yes] [No]
Screenshot: http://puu.sh/hJr29/15915fa177.png
I live in Canada, I saw an unresolved question such as this, but in their case, someone suggested that everyone from their country was blocked for phishing / spamming, not sure how Canada could be...
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Error connecting to servers

Post by gumi »

The server is not online 24/7
sometimes there is problems or updates and the server need to be taken offline for a few minutes

Do you always get this message?

Are you sure you are trying to connect to the main server? The correct one is "The Mana World".
The server "The Mana World test server" is used for testing new things and is often down.
The server "The Mana World Hercules based test server" is a leftover from tests we did with a new software called Hercules but this server has been put offline until further notice.

We can assist you better if you contact us on IRC: https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#themanaworld

--------------------------------

I just re-read your post and saw that it doesn't work for any server? If that's the case then please contact us on IRC, {41444d494e} will surely be able to help you
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

So veryape has a proxy
Try setting the server url to tmw.dmz.se (port 6901)
Megafire
Newly Registered User

Post by Megafire »

meko wrote:So veryape has a proxy
Try setting the server url to tmw.dmz.se (port 6901)
So I would set the Address for TMW server to that?
If so, that did not work either :(