Silk Gloves Bug.

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Silk Gloves Bug.

Post by Rubikon_ »

Sometimes at F4 , F3 i can see words Eq. when i equip them and sometimes no.
You can see screenshot.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (187.83 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

This is the second report about Gloves.

Post by Rubikon_ »

Hello.

Time ago i did an report once about silk gloves.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19038

Few days ago i did an change from warrior to mage.So when i tried to equip silk gloves and leather gloves, my eyes were seeing in inventory and it still not working i can't see words Eq.
This happened only when i were an mage but sometimes it works and sometimes not.
There weren't any problem about equipping but just the word Eq. sometimes disappear

Regards.
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Re: Silk Gloves Bug.

Post by Travolta »

It's an old bug, also named as "stupid gloves bug". It happens not only with silk gloves, but any gloves. Sometimes when you change outfits, the gloves might stay on, but in inventory and equipment window they are shown as not equipped. The only solution is to drop the gloves and then pick them up. My personal workaround: put the gloves in drop window, slot #0, make drop counter >1, and press "y" when such thing happens.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Happens to me usually when a spell is loaded, like ingrav/flar/etc...
Changing map also works (change map and than change outfit).
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

SriNitayanda wrote:when a spell is loaded
thanks, I'll investigate that