Which render are you using: software , mobile OpenGL, normal OpenGL, modern OpenGL.
Which OS, and driver ?
I know Billr saw them too...and i think Ginaria.
Try remove checkbox in performance tab, in option "enable texture atlases" and restart client.
It may works slower, but will use less memory.
Plus i have an i3 processor and a Intel HD2500 graphics chipset. I do know enough about computers to know my computer is more than capable of running the game, that's why i figured it to be a client issue.
Update:I did what you said to do 4144, the blank squares went away...i don't get it my memory (RAM) is 8 GB, although i did track down my GPU's specs, it has 256 mb of video ram and a 4 mb cache. Could my GPU be too underpowered?
- neatmappingoverlaybug.png (400.38 KiB) Viewed 3713 times
It might be taking a long time to render players.
Performance tab: Enable delayed image loading/composition. Disable transparency.
On Visual tab, try disabling FX Effects. These should give you the boost you need.
- rubikonn.png (122.71 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
- rubikonnnn.png (160.6 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
- rubikonnnnnnnnn.png (314.15 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
As Rubikon said, I don't think anyone in the staff still fix Legacy map bugs, but feel free to make patches on GitHub :3
Do you need help on that? You can find me ingame, IRC and Discord usually, although time has been a bit hectic.
standing behind slot machine in tul you can see my legs. map is called sandstorm desert indoors.
- Screenshot_2021-01-06_11-38-43.png (11.12 KiB) Viewed 464 times
map name is woodland cave , there is 2 maping errs. one needs a collision tile. the other is a wrong tile.
- Screenshot_2021-01-06_12-20-50.png (65.16 KiB) Viewed 463 times
- Screenshot_2021-01-06_12-19-40.png (31.63 KiB) Viewed 463 times
fixed GonzoDarks issue
fixed all three issues from Rubikon
fixed all three issues from poppet
fixed the barrel near Gwendolyn