Bug Blue Sage Quest

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Bug Blue Sage Quest

Post by MAF-Apane »

Hello ! I have a problem with the Blue Sage Quest !

First, I have wanted to do the investigation as marked on the wiki: https://www.themanaworld.org/index.php/Blue_Sage_Quest Peetue but the character has disappeared.

I begin this quest before he disappears so i have the momentum. However when i wanted to continue later, he was gone. I talked to all mages at poropos the masked person. But impossible to continue the quest.
Attachments
But Nikolai did not give me the grimoire
But Nikolai did not give me the grimoire
Capture2.JPG (230.8 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
Except that, I just wanted the grimoire and Ice Gladius. So I gave all the items to characters
Except that, I just wanted the grimoire and Ice Gladius. So I gave all the items to characters
Capture3.JPG (239.97 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
First, I have wanted to do the investigation as marked on the wiki: https://www.themanaworld.org/index.php/Blue_Sage_Quest Peetue but the character has disappeared.<br /> I begin this quest before he disappears so i have the momentum. However when i wanted to continue later, he was gone. I talked to all mages at poropos the masked person. But impossible to continue the quest.
First, I have wanted to do the investigation as marked on the wiki: https://www.themanaworld.org/index.php/Blue_Sage_Quest Peetue but the character has disappeared.
I begin this quest before he disappears so i have the momentum. However when i wanted to continue later, he was gone. I talked to all mages at poropos the masked person. But impossible to continue the quest.
Capture.JPG (74.45 KiB) Viewed 2525 times
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Re: Bug Blue Sage Quest

Post by MAF-Apane »

Next i have kill all of the Slimes

Finally all the items cost a very expensive in time and money, so i hope that when the bug will be fixed I do not perderai all items! Thank you in advance
Attachments
But Nikolai don t give the Gladius
But Nikolai don t give the Gladius
Capture9.JPG (274.75 KiB) Viewed 2524 times
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

Peetu was disabled because of a bug. It will be enabled once again at next reboot (possibly today)
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

Okay thank you for your quick response but will I lose the given items ?
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

not at all, you will be able to complete the quest and keep what you got
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

OK ! Thank you for your reply :)
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

Hello, despite the latest update Nikolai still does not give me the grimoire and gladius! :'(