arkim and the othery daily quests

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
soseki
Novice
Novice

arkim and the othery daily quests

Post by soseki »

Why isn't there an option when doing the Arkim Quest so that he gives us all the money and exp and takes all the bat wings without having to talk to him a million times.
Since the server moved I have been having lags and sometimes it's impossible to get my daily rewards because he kicks me out of the cave.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: arkim and the othery daily quests

Post by gumi »

soseki wrote:Why isn't there an option when doing the Arkim Quest so that he gives us all the money and exp and takes all the bat wings without having to talk to him a million times.
Since the server moved I have been having lags and sometimes it's impossible to get my daily rewards because he kicks me out of the cave.
You could make a poll to change the Arkim script.
For the lags, the new server is plenty powerful enough to handle the load. However, the server is no longer hosted in the USA: it moved to Canada in the Province of Quebec. Your lag might come from being geographically far away from the server.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

https://github.com/themanaworld/tmwa-se ... a/pull/419

Finds and Allows Max DP usage. *giggles*
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Steingej Eisenserg
Peon
Peon

Post by Steingej Eisenserg »

grmblblgrrr how bout multiplier=multiplier*.95^multiplier off for lazyness?
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

I had this idea long time back but i thought that the developers would think it would make doing daily quests too easy. I'm bit surprised it's being implemented.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

deepthought wrote:I'm bit surprised it's being implemented.
TMW is a community-driven project. The community voted to add this option so we add it :alt-3:

Whenever you want something in game to be modified just make a poll and if the majority says yes then we'll do it*. You can also do it yourself and submit a Pull Request in GitHub.

* if it implies creating new content then someone has to create it so it can take a lot of time before it gets in game as we often have more important priorities