Tulim quest bug : Naem doesn't help

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
sacriopsmen
Novice
Novice

Tulim quest bug : Naem doesn't help

Post by sacriopsmen »

Hello I have what I experience as a bug : I have on an old character, a quest I had done when beginning the game, what was the normal beginner quest, at that time, the Tulimshar quest. I don't like having things sitting around in my quest log, so I intended to redo it no matter what. But actually for no apparent reason I cannot finish it, I have to check on Naem and he doesn't say the right text, he says he loves his miner's life.

It's fine if I can't make the quest again, and it's fine if I have to do it all over, but keeping it in this state is frustrating.

Tell me what I can do and I'll make my best.
Ingame : "Lord Vlad" my archer-healer or "nanogreedy" my vunerable and pretty useless tank.
I also have an archer used as a shop : Vladshop. But it's not my favourite.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Tulim quest bug : Naem doesn't help

Post by wushin »

Your account has this set FLAGS & FLAG_GOT_NAEM_GLOVES without having the proper quest state.

https://github.com/themanaworld/tmwa-se ... aem.txt#L3
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
sacriopsmen
Novice
Novice

Post by sacriopsmen »

Yep, upon reading the code, this must be it, the question is just, then, how to change these flags or how to change the quest state ? Can the GM do it ? Can the devs do it ? Or do I have to put up with this ?
Ingame : "Lord Vlad" my archer-healer or "nanogreedy" my vunerable and pretty useless tank.
I also have an archer used as a shop : Vladshop. But it's not my favourite.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

The Devs will look at your character's state and the quest state and try to figure out how to fix it. No one else currently can help.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.