connection to main server terminated

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
abdoman
Newly Registered User

connection to main server terminated

Post by abdoman »

hi dev and gm.i tried to login at the mana world main server with several accounts and after 1 minute connection to the main server terminated . i tried
1_ with vpn
2-with proxy
3-with program hotspotshield
4-i tested port 6901 at the mana world main server ip and it showed me that this port is closed .
this problem appeared from 1 mounth ago please someone tell me how to play this game.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (146.54 KiB) Viewed 2655 times
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (280.63 KiB) Viewed 2655 times
soseki
Novice
Novice

Re: connection to main server terminated

Post by soseki »

The server has been unresposible since they introduced that third-gender-tumblr idiology in game.
This might sound like a conspiracy too but I believe that Manaplus has been making the gameplay suck a lot.
“I do not want your admiration now, because I do not want your insults in the future. I bear with my loneliness now, in order to avoid greater loneliness in the years ahead. You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egotistical selves.”
dragoon84
Novice
Novice

Re: connection to main server terminated

Post by dragoon84 »

maybe the server was down or your Internet provider router/server was down (every internet provider has a router/server that allow their clients to access the internet.