No diamonds

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Friedel3
Peon
Peon

No diamonds

Post by Friedel3 »

Hi.
For Love Triangle Quest I need 20 diamonds. As there were 15 diamonds in my storage, I needed 5 more. So I started to kill white slimes. After some some 1000 white slimes, I felt boring and I went to the Maggot Cave and Terranite Cave to kill Maggots. I have killed many 1000 Maggots. I've got about 750 coals, 1200 White Furs and only 2 diamonds!

What's the matter? Something is going wrong. Drop rate of coals is 10%. So I should have killed about 7500 Mogguns. Caculating from the White Furs I should have killed about 20000 Mogguns. Since 9 days I'm killing >1200 Mogguns per day. I guess, I've killed much more than 10000 mogguns. Drop rate of diamonds is 0.2%. So I should have got 15-25 diamonds. In the last 9 days I haven't got any diamonds, while I was killing ~1500 maggots per day!

What's wrong there? Do other players have the same problem?
Friedel3
Peon
Peon

Re: No diamonds

Post by Friedel3 »

May be the problem exists only in Terranite Cave. I had killed nearly all of the Mogguns there. I've moved to Moggun Cave now and I've got already 2 diamonds while killing 130 Mogguns.
MichaelMiller
Peon
Peon

Re: No diamonds

Post by MichaelMiller »

Wow that's alot of free time :wink: .
Maybe you just weren't lucky those days, the Nivalis is much more better, you can kill Bats, White Slimes, Blue Slimes, and they drop veyr expensive stuff :alt-6: .