One of my Heart of Isis disappeared while in storage

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

One of my Heart of Isis disappeared while in storage

Post by Pawneeboy »

Windows 10 (Most current version) and the most current version of M+, The title explains it pretty good, but here is the details, A few days back I took a Heart of Isis off of Tom Foolery and put it into storage planning on to transferring it to Dresden I got distracted due to RL stuff and I came back on tonight and it was nowhere to be found, could I plz get some help with this, thank you

PS- I believe Octopus lost a Lazurite Robe as well
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7:
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: One of my Heart of Isis disappeared while in storage

Post by WildX »

Any news on this? Do you have a specific date? All I can do is check logs for reboots which may have caused a small rollback. I doubt it would have gone unannounced though.

TMW Team member

Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

Gumi checked logs, nothing there, and I don't keep logs.....so idk specifically when it happened, I think the 5th or 6th was when i put it into storage (as Tom Foolery) an i noticed it was gone late late Wednesday, and I'm 100% sure I didn't sell it to a npc, because I have it protected...so I have no clue what happened...
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7:
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

i hate to bring up the obvious, you do have storage set to "all".

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Pawneeboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Pawneeboy »

Yes, and I even switched it to Equipment and changed type around