Nickname

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
ChOrAB0Y
Peon
Peon

Nickname

Post by ChOrAB0Y »

I wonder if it's possible to change a character's nickname without losing levels? For example, create a character on the same account as the old character who is level 99 and put his nickname and assign level 99 on that other character, taking the 99 levels that the player had already achieved in the old character. I won an account and am using the old owner's nickname and wanted to put an original nick.

Waiting for answers... :roll: :?
Gabrielror_br (83) :D
FlashBrazil (72) :alt-1:
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Nickname

Post by gumi »

what do you mean by you "won an account"? sounds shady

anyway, character nicknames cannot be changed since many bots and tools rely on names rather than account id (char id aren't public so the account id is shared and doesn't uniquely identify a character)
ChOrAB0Y
Peon
Peon

Post by ChOrAB0Y »

gumi wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 13:55 what do you mean by you "won an account"? sounds shady

anyway, character nicknames cannot be changed since many bots and tools rely on names rather than account id (char id aren't public so the account id is shared and doesn't uniquely identify a character)
What I want to change is just the character's name, not the account login. Would not that be possible?
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

it's the character name part that can't be changed: your account name is never visible to other players and bots
ChOrAB0Y
Peon
Peon

Post by ChOrAB0Y »

gumi wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 20:19 it's the character name part that can't be changed: your account name is never visible to other players and bots

It was to be able to change the name, thanks for help. :roll: