Ingame warning messages

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: Ingame warning messages

Post by Ledmitz »

With guildbot support, the tab is called "Guild", without it's called "guild". I assumed the "guild" tab is server guild support and the output is different in both as I mentioned above... Just the on/off messages are extra without bot support.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Another thing to note: When I have bot enabled and using Ledmitz' account, I can quit and restart and bot is still enabled as it should be, but if I log off Ledmitz' account and then start Mystic account, I have to re-enable the bot every time. I just went to settings/misc and enabled guildbot for the umpteenth time, but then closed client and restarted. Looks like it finally saved as enabled here.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

Ledmitz wrote: 16 Jan 2021, 19:10

With guildbot support, the tab is called "Guild", without it's called "guild". I assumed the "guild" tab is server guild support and the output is different in both as I mentioned above... Just the on/off messages are extra without bot support.

"Guild" is the native one, "guild" is the name of player (bot account), you can "@goto guild" if you want :p
(And "@where guild" will output valid results, and can be used to ping the guild bot in a GM-Log verbose way)

Just don't walk too close to it, as it doesn't like players and they'll leave if you do (aka. the bot will crash).

Ledmitz wrote: 16 Jan 2021, 19:24

Another thing to note: When I have bot enabled and using Ledmitz' account, I can quit and restart and bot is still enabled as it should be, but if I log off Ledmitz' account and then start Mystic account, I have to re-enable the bot every time. I just went to settings/misc and enabled guildbot for the umpteenth time, but then closed client and restarted. Looks like it finally saved as enabled here.

Well, this setting is saved per-server, and if you have multiple M+ windows open on the same server it causes a race condition for who writes and reads the settings first.

Not sure if "per-server" also applies "per-account" but... should not? o.o

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.