Godly Defense Denied

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
The Judge
Novice
Novice

Godly Defense Denied

Post by The Judge »

First of all, may I say the Christmas event was and still is awesome, hope everyone has a good one. When you all get done with it, I noticed that the godly cowboy hat only boosts my defense two rather than 18. Strange as this sounds, the only time I got it to boost my def 18 was by equipping three items, ranging from +2 to +4, in order of increasing defense, I think they were the goggles, the bandanna, and the pirate hat, and then the cowboy hat. That properly boosted my defense. I exited the status menu, went to the mines, and noticed I was taking more damage than usual. Lo and behold, my defense was back down. Just thought you should know. Merry Christmas!
Gabranth in game.
Get ready for chafing, here come the Chainpants!
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

The creator of the ranger hat had apparently wished for it to be an uber hat, with godly defense as you describe it. 18 defense just isn't going to happen, but we will probably increase the defense a bit since 2 is rather low. We'll see what we do with the other modifiers.

Glad you like the Christmas event. :-)
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Post by D2ARCHER »

yeah the judge is right, but i will keep using that, its so cool!
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^