X Equipment Database: Could not find equipment.xml!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

just testing a theory: Under what user did you install and run tmw when it didn't worked and under what user did you install and run it when it worked?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Avaniel
Peon
Peon

Post by Avaniel »

The system has only one user
(just your basic Windows-XP-Home-Edition_GF's-PC-"I dont care how you do it, just get the Sims to work properly"-type-of-setup :) )
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then you swing your +150 axe. Then you win.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

The 0.0.22.2 Windows installer is now available. Did you manage to fix this? :-)
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Post by strikerbcb »

hi, i have the same problem too, my version is the 0.0.22.2, and give the message "Equipament Database : dont´t find the equipament.xml"

I use the WinXP SP2 release, Nvidia GeForce 5500 256Mb 256bits, 768 of Ram and a Semprom 2200+.

thanks
Avaniel
Peon
Peon

Post by Avaniel »

strikerbcb wrote:hi, i have the same problem too, my version is the 0.0.22.2, and give the message "Equipament Database : dont´t find the equipament.xml"

I use the WinXP SP2 release, Nvidia GeForce 5500 256Mb 256bits, 768 of Ram and a Semprom 2200+.

thanks
Delete it all. All mention of tmw must be erased from your harddisk. Then download 0.0.22.2 again, and install. Please post back if that fixes it.
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then you swing your +150 axe. Then you win.
strikerbcb
Novice
Novice

Post by strikerbcb »

don´t work ... i don´t have any versions in my hd, i install pure new version, but don´t work, i uninstall and tried install again and nothing ... same error ...

and he don´t conect to update ... !
<<Striker>> - Evolving Ever
Project World of Dragons - Brazilian Total Rework Fork of the TMW and a newer 3D Client/Server
Mundo dos Dragões - http://www.mundodosdragoes.org
Avaniel
Peon
Peon

Post by Avaniel »

Ah, that's probably it http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=2466 the update server is down for maintenance at the moment. Please try again later.