New Forum BUG

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
krismichael
Novice
Novice

New Forum BUG

Post by krismichael »

When I come to the forum home page is had the CHECK MARK icons by sections that I haven't read yet...

When I click on that section there are NO CHECK MARK icons to tell me which TOPIC I haven't read....

When I ckick back to the home page all the CHECK MARK icons are removed even if I only visited one section and there where 3 sections that had new posts.

Does this make sense?

Anyway, before all posts that I hadn't read where marked now that doesn't seem to be the case.

By the way, let's create a WEBSITE topic on the forums for site bugs, comments, suggestions, etc.
It's not my fault I'm new here! :)
Shura
Novice
Novice

Re: New Forum BUG

Post by Shura »

yeah, i've had a couple of similar problems. like the links for a listing of not yet read posts were off-screen on the right side so i could not use them anymore...
well, i think elven reenabled the old skin again after i spammed the irc channel w/ my usual swearing. :P
anyway, i switched back and am still using the old one which works fine.
krismichael wrote:By the way, let's create a WEBSITE topic on the forums for site bugs, comments, suggestions, etc.
i have heard this before ... no need for a great website if there's no game to play, eh? :|
Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.