W32 Compilation error

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
n1co
Peon
Peon

W32 Compilation error

Post by n1co »

Hi :)

I have a problem compiling last svn sources :/

-L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/enet" -mwindows -lguichan -lguichan_sdl -lguichan_opengl -lwsock32 -lSDL_image.dll -lSDL_mixer.dll -lenet -lws2_32 -lwinmm -lmingw32 -lSDLmain -lSDL.dll -lxml2.dll -lopengl32 -lpng12.dll -lz.dll -lphysfs -lcurl -g3 -fmessage-length=0 -s -mmmx

C:\Dev-Cpp\Bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lenet
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [tmw.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Anyone can help me ? :)
maniaxx
Peon
Peon

Post by maniaxx »

Based on the errormessage i would say that you need the enet-library. But to be honest I have no idea if this is right, because I don't know anything about the server ^^
Hopefully my guess is right and it helps you in compiling the server, otherwise someone with more knowledge than me will probably correct my mistake and post a useful reply :)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Yes, you are definitely missing enet.

But enet is only used by the new server (tmwserv/trunk) and the new client (tmw/trunk) which are still in an early development phase and far from being playable.

Are you sure you want to compile these and not the client that is used to play on the current official server? You will find it in tmw/branches/0.0.
Last edited by Crush on 12 Feb 2007, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
n1co
Peon
Peon

Post by n1co »

oh sorry the actual playable version is in branches/0.0? :o
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

n1co wrote:oh sorry the actual playable version is in branches/0.0? :o
It is.