New Debian packages

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
the-me
Peon
Peon

New Debian packages

Post by the-me »

Good morning everyone :)

now everyone who's using Debian Lenny (testing) or Debian Sid (unstable) can install the current The Mana World packages.

These are the package names:
- tmw
- tmw-data
- tmw-music

If you're using Debian Etch (stable) and want to install these packages, please notify me via email (see Wiki) or post it here, I will create then a apt/preferences file for that.

Cheers and have fun ;)
arkanum
Peon
Peon

Post by arkanum »

I'd like to install The Mana World in my Debian Etch. How could I do it?

Maurício Araújo
[Email address removed by Crush]
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I don't know but I gave your email address to some of my pals who work in adult entertainment and pharmaceutical marketing. Maybe they can help you.

Hint: Never post your email address online. You will get massive amounts of spam. When you want a private answer tell people to send you one with the private message system of the forum. You will get an email notification when someone does (in case you haven't disabled it) so it is only slightly less convenient than a direct email.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.