I am stuck in the bow shop caused by a player

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.

It must be fixed, or not?

Poll ended at 23 Oct 2007, 09:00

Yeah
50%
Not really
50%

Total votes: 6
palaxius
Novice
Novice

I am stuck in the bow shop caused by a player

Post by palaxius »

Anyone who knowns a sollution how to get out i am stuck here about 1 hour i am getting sick of the afk peepz here is a screenshot its a direct link: http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7817 ... hopsx6.png
hope u can help me :lol:
Raven
Peon
Peon

Post by Raven »

Use the arrow keys instead of the mouse to get out, it shouldn't matter if there's someone in the way because you can walk right through them.

Afaik anyway...

:)
palaxius
Novice
Novice

Post by palaxius »

Raven wrote:Use the arrow keys instead of the mouse to get out, it shouldn't matter if there's someone in the way because you can walk right through them.

Afaik anyway...

i couldnot go out when i wanted to go trough him it wouldnot work cause he was standing in front of the door
^^ i was finally out in 1 hour
Quiche_on_a_leash
Novice
Novice

Post by Quiche_on_a_leash »

Raven wrote:Use the arrow keys instead of the mouse to get out, it shouldn't matter if there's someone in the way because you can walk right through them.

Afaik anyway...

To walk through people you need to use the mouse, the arrow keys don't let you do walk through people.
If you hold down the cursor on an empty tile and then (while still holding it down) move the cursor over and past the person you can get past.

heh, that would of saved an hour of standing around in a shop. :)