Is it supposed to be like this?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Is it supposed to be like this?

Post by originaljustin »

Why is it that whenever i get attacked by a monster in the cave it does 1 damage but when i get attack by a bunch of monsters it's like their attack stacks and they do over 15 damage. Supposed to stack?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

When you are attacked by multiple enemies both your defence and your evade probability go down. If that behavior is supposed to be that way or not is not under our control as we didn't program the server. After we switched to TMWServ you may ask again if whatever behavior you see ingame is how it is supposed to be, a bug or just your imagination.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

sorry about me saying this but how do you put pictures on cause i have proof.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

You needn't prove anything. I believe you. But when you want to embed images in later posts, this is the syntax:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.example.com/yourimage.png[/img]
When you haven't got any webspace to upload your image you can upload it to http://imageshack.us.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Standard RO behaviour.
This message used to be meaningful.
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

ty?
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

Even if only one monster is attacking, they will occasionally score a "critical" on you, which is like a regular hit, only it ignores all your defence. If you're heavily armored, that can come as quite a shock. Certainly more of a chance of this happening, when being attacked by multiple foes. Also standard RO (eAthena) behavior.