0.24 selling issue FIXED

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

0.24 selling issue FIXED

Post by Dr Wahl »

When I try to sell stuff, I am unable to select a quantity. As soon as I select an item, for example, a dagger, it shows 1/1 to the right of the slider bar, but the slider bar is all the way to the left. I can not add anything using the "+" button either.
Last edited by Dr Wahl on 28 Dec 2007, 03:38, edited 1 time in total.
Tors
Peon
Peon

Post by Tors »

I think that Daggers only "stack" one and one so if you have 2 daggers you cannot sell them in the same transaction.
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

The issue isn't stacking, its the fact that I can not add any items to sell, no matter how many are stacked (or not stacked, as the case may be). I can not use the plus button to add items to sell, nor can I use the slider. Since I can not add anything to sell, I can not sell anything.
Tors
Peon
Peon

Post by Tors »

If it shows 1/1 it means that you have one item selected, right?
Pressing + sign should only be possible if you have 1/2, 1/5, 1/40 or whatever.
When 1/1 is chosen pressing Ok or Sell or whatever name it is should be possible?
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

Ok, I rebooted a few times and I can sell items now, but before, when there was only 1 item of something, you would have to either hit "+" or slide the bar to add it (or to put it another way, it would start at 0/1, then you would add the one, now it starts at 1/1).
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

That was a big annoyance in the old client (selling 0 items). I for one am glad they fixed it.