I can't kill anything and change the map

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
malaui
Peon
Peon

I can't kill anything and change the map

Post by malaui »

I was hunting in an area with lots of scorpions and mushrooms, then I dont know what happened and I can't kill them anymore...and I can't leave that area....my char is blocked! But if I log in with another char, it can change the map....I have no ideia of what I have to do to leave that place and play again
because when I try to pass to another place, my char just stops =/
What must I do?
Thanks
malaui
Peon
Peon

Post by malaui »

i'd be really glad if any GM send me back to the city
=)
my nick is malaui
thanks
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Did you try again with the same character? Sounds like you were disconnected from the server.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Vial
Peon
Peon

Post by Vial »

Happens to me all the time when my modem disconnects. Its exactly as malaui said. The character is able to move around in that map, but cant move to the other maps and cant kill the monsters. Disconnecting and reconnecting always fixes this for me.

-Vial
malaui
Peon
Peon

Post by malaui »

thanks, but i've already fixed it....
it wasnt the connection because i could connect another char and do whatever I want properly, and I could see ppl walking around my char and chat with them....I just couldnt kill anything neither change map
thanks all :)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

It would be nice to mention how you fixed it in case someone else encounters the same problem.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.