Unable to Run tmw

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Vial
Peon
Peon

Unable to Run tmw

Post by Vial »

Hi. I'm using Fedora 8 and as such had to install the upgrade 0.0.24 manually after removing 0.0.23 which is the only one in the repositories. After a lot of configuration and installation, I've reached a point where I can't proceed. Whenever I run tmw, I get this error.

Code: Select all

tmw: error while loading shared libraries: libphysfs.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Thats all fine and good cause I had to install physfs myself, and what was installed was libphysfs.so.1.1.1. My problem is, I have no idea where to look to find the tmw file that is looking for libphysfs.so.1 so I could point it to the correct file to use. Any help would be appreciated.

-Vial
Vial
Peon
Peon

Post by Vial »

Ok nevermind. After looking around a bit I ended up uninstalling the guichan that came with my installation as well as copying all the symbolic links from /usr/local/lib to /usr/lib. Seems to work fine now, though I don't hear any music at all and only some sound effects. Sound from my weapons don't seem to work at all.