Some guys lagging me out the whole time it bothers me Edit::

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
palaxius
Novice
Novice

Some guys lagging me out the whole time it bothers me Edit::

Post by palaxius »

everytime i go to the mines with all accnts i hav i am lagged out, the client crashes and i must start tmw up i did this for 17 times and i am still lagged out, just to say this: when i am constantly moving i am not being lagged out when i stop the client crashes.( i walk all the time, one pause in walking and 2 secs later i am lagged out)

hope you can fix this in no time cause i cant play........

Edit:: its caused if you dont have a new downloaded version:
when u have a old version 23 you probably have the bug called "lagging out" its is caused by not working files in your version or so called " missing files" first u have a message for i say 3 times that ur not hav a sort of hairstyle, then u got continious outlaggings ur client crashes and u need to start tmw all over again.

solution is: just download the complete new version on the website install it and run it and You hav no lagging anymore!!!!!!
hope its useful!!!!

btw i don't know the problems caused with other packages then windows cause i am using that one only no others.
Last edited by palaxius on 05 Jan 2008, 18:34, edited 1 time in total.
Be nice and I will be nice back!

Exzenosis.
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

That happens to me every once in a while and takes about 5-10 mins for it to go away (for me).
palaxius
Novice
Novice

Post by palaxius »

it happens to me again and again my record counted yesterday at 251 times in 3 hours i am gonna find a solution maybe it is caused i havnot downloaded the whole new client on the website i hav the ver 23 client and updated that one now i am gonna download the new one maybe it helps.

if it helps i post it here and maybe i help other peepz to.

bye,
Be nice and I will be nice back!

Exzenosis.