help! Build TMWServ error!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
cg21
Peon
Peon

help! Build TMWServ error!

Post by cg21 »

-------------- Build: default in TMWServ Accountserver ---------------

Linking console executable: accountserver.exe
.objs\src\account-server\dalstorage.o:dalstorage.cpp:(.text+0xaa4e): undefined reference to `Guild::Guild(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\account-server\dalstorage.o:dalstorage.cpp:(.text+0xad70): undefined reference to `Guild::addMember(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x2303): undefined reference to `GuildManager::doesExist(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x354b): undefined reference to `GuildManager::doesExist(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x356d): undefined reference to `GuildManager::createGuild(std::string const&, std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3594): undefined reference to `GuildManager::findByName(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3798): undefined reference to `GuildManager::findById(short)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x37c4): undefined reference to `Guild::checkLeader(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x38a2): undefined reference to `Guild::addInvited(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3b64): undefined reference to `GuildManager::findById(short)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3b86): undefined reference to `Guild::checkInvited(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3b9f): undefined reference to `Guild::addMember(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3d2a): undefined reference to `GuildManager::findById(short)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3d76): undefined reference to `Guild::getMember(int) const'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3eb2): undefined reference to `GuildManager::findById(short)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3ed0): undefined reference to `Guild::checkInGuild(std::string const&)'
.objs\src\chat-server\chathandler.o:chathandler.cpp:(.text+0x3efc): undefined reference to `Guild::removeMember(std::string const&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 11 seconds)
17 errors, 0 warnings
leeor_net
Novice
Novice

Re: help! Build TMWServ error!

Post by leeor_net »

This is not a bug but rather a compiler error that you failed to investigate further. I'm not a dev or a moderator but I would suggest you post in the appropriate forums.
- Leeor

"Oh, no thanks. I ate a boulder on the way in." - Shrek
cg21
Peon
Peon

Post by cg21 »

ok!
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

• former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.