compiling error

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
filo
Peon
Peon

compiling error

Post by filo »

Good day,
At the ent of compiling I get these errors:
||warning: auto-importing has been activated without --enable-auto-import specified on the command line.|
This should work unless it involves constant data structures referencing symbols from auto-imported DLLs..objs\src\graphics.o:graphics.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV8Graphics[vtable for Graphics]+0x48)||undefined reference to `gcn::Graphics::drawText(std::string const&, int, int, gcn::Graphics::Alignment)'|
.objs\src\gui\box.o:box.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV3Box[vtable for Box]+0x14)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::drawFrame(gcn::Graphics*)'|
.objs\src\gui\box.o:box.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV3Box[vtable for Box]+0x54)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\box.o:box.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV3Box[vtable for Box]+0x58)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalMouseInputFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\box.o:box.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV3Box[vtable for Box]+0x88)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::showPart(gcn::Rectangle)'|
.objs\src\gui\box.o:box.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV3Box[vtable for Box]+0xa0)||undefined reference to `gcn::Container::findWidgetById(std::string const&)'|
.objs\src\gui\box.o:box.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV3Box[vtable for Box]+0xbc)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::BasicContainer::death(gcn::Event const&)'|
.objs\src\gui\browserbox.o:browserbox.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV10BrowserBox[vtable for BrowserBox]+0x14)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::drawFrame(gcn::Graphics*)'|
.objs\src\gui\browserbox.o:browserbox.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV10BrowserBox[vtable for BrowserBox]+0x54)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\browserbox.o:browserbox.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV10BrowserBox[vtable for BrowserBox]+0x58)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalMouseInputFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\browserbox.o:browserbox.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV10BrowserBox[vtable for BrowserBox]+0x88)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::showPart(gcn::Rectangle)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.text+0x549)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::setFrameSize(unsigned int)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.text+0xed8)||undefined reference to `gcn::Exception::Exception(std::string const&, std::string const&, std::string const&, unsigned int)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0x14)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::drawFrame(gcn::Graphics*)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0x54)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0x58)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalMouseInputFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0x88)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::showPart(gcn::Rectangle)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0xbc)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::mouseEntered(gcn::MouseEvent&)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0xc0)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::mouseExited(gcn::MouseEvent&)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0xc4)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::mousePressed(gcn::MouseEvent&)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0xc8)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::mouseReleased(gcn::MouseEvent&)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0xdc)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::mouseDragged(gcn::MouseEvent&)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0xf0)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::keyPressed(gcn::KeyEvent&)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0xf4)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::keyReleased(gcn::KeyEvent&)'|
.objs\src\gui\button.o:button.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV6Button[vtable for Button]+0x10c)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::Button::focusLost(gcn::Event const&)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.text+0x122b)||undefined reference to `gcn::ScrollArea::setHorizontalScrollPolicy(gcn::ScrollArea::ScrollPolicy)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.text+0x139f)||undefined reference to `gcn::ListBox::addSelectionListener(gcn::SelectionListener*)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.text+0x2add)||undefined reference to `gcn::ScrollArea::setHorizontalScrollPolicy(gcn::ScrollArea::ScrollPolicy)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.text+0x2c51)||undefined reference to `gcn::ListBox::addSelectionListener(gcn::SelectionListener*)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.text+0x37d9)||undefined reference to `gcn::ListBox::getSelected() const'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.text+0x3b58)||undefined reference to `gcn::ListBox::getSelected() const'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV9BuyDialog[vtable for BuyDialog]+0x14)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::drawFrame(gcn::Graphics*)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV9BuyDialog[vtable for BuyDialog]+0x54)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV9BuyDialog[vtable for BuyDialog]+0x58)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalMouseInputFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV9BuyDialog[vtable for BuyDialog]+0x88)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::showPart(gcn::Rectangle)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV9BuyDialog[vtable for BuyDialog]+0xa0)||undefined reference to `gcn::Container::findWidgetById(std::string const&)'|
.objs\src\gui\buy.o:buy.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV9BuyDialog[vtable for BuyDialog]+0xe0)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::BasicContainer::death(gcn::Event const&)'|
.objs\src\gui\buysell.o:buysell.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV13BuySellDialog[vtable for BuySellDialog]+0x14)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::drawFrame(gcn::Graphics*)'|
.objs\src\gui\buysell.o:buysell.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV13BuySellDialog[vtable for BuySellDialog]+0x54)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\buysell.o:buysell.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV13BuySellDialog[vtable for BuySellDialog]+0x58)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalMouseInputFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\buysell.o:buysell.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV13BuySellDialog[vtable for BuySellDialog]+0x88)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::showPart(gcn::Rectangle)'|
.objs\src\gui\buysell.o:buysell.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV13BuySellDialog[vtable for BuySellDialog]+0xa0)||undefined reference to `gcn::Container::findWidgetById(std::string const&)'|
.objs\src\gui\buysell.o:buysell.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV13BuySellDialog[vtable for BuySellDialog]+0xdc)||undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to gcn::BasicContainer::death(gcn::Event const&)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0x6e65)||undefined reference to `gcn::RadioButton::setSelected(bool)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0xa079)||undefined reference to `gcn::RadioButton::setSelected(bool)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0xae7a)||undefined reference to `gcn::RadioButton::isSelected() const'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0xb5f5)||undefined reference to `gcn::RadioButton::isSelected() const'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.o:char_select.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV16CharCreateDialog[vtable for CharCreateDialog]+0x14)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::drawFrame(gcn::Graphics*)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.o:char_select.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV16CharCreateDialog[vtable for CharCreateDialog]+0x54)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalFocused() const'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.o:char_select.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV16CharCreateDialog[vtable for CharCreateDialog]+0x58)||undefined reference to `gcn::Widget::isModalMouseInputFocused() const'|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options...|
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 1 warnings ===|

but previous SVN version (1 month later) work fine...

Whats wrong?
1. I try reinstall CodeBlocks
2. I try re-download DevPack
3. I try re-set path Compiles and Debugger -> Search directories - Compiler - Linker to right
4.I have a fresh tmw client version from SVN

Addition:
When I try compiling actual tmw client from SVN (when Iam refresh all settings of compiler and etc.) I get error about missing file:
include/guichan/widgetlistener.hpp
->> I download a new version of guichan (0.8.0) and old replace it with new (where is file widgetlistener.hpp)

Thanks for your help ;-)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Re: compiling error

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

You need guichan 0.8.0 in order to compile which is not included in current devpak. You should wait for it to be updated or try to compile guichan 0.8.0 by yourself.
filo
Peon
Peon

Post by filo »

I rather wait for update DevPack...

What is estimated up-date time?

thanks for answer :wink:
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

I hope it to be up in max a couple of days.
filo
Peon
Peon

Post by filo »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:I hope it to be up in max a couple of days.
Ok thanks for help ;-)
filo
Peon
Peon

Post by filo »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:I hope it to be up in max a couple of days.
btw. can you PM me, when you update it? or you post update there:
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431 ?

thanks
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

I will post on the DevPak thread as soon as it's ready.
filo
Peon
Peon

Post by filo »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:I will post on the DevPak thread as soon as it's ready.
Ok, thats ok, thanks again for answer :wink:
filo
Peon
Peon

Post by filo »

Thanks for update DevPack, I replace old...
but when I try compile client, I get these errors:
||=== The Mana World, default ===|
c:\dev\svn\themanaworld\tmw\trunk\src\gui\window.h|28|guichan/widgetlistener.hpp: No such file or directory|
c:\dev\svn\themanaworld\tmw\trunk\src\gui\window.h|48|error: expected class-name before '{' token|
||=== Build finished: 2 errors, 0 warnings ===|

Whats wrong? Thanks for answer :wink:
leeor_net
Novice
Novice

Post by leeor_net »

You will have a problem compiling when using key.hpp if you don't add the following before it's included:

Code: Select all

// Prevents problems when compiling under Win32
#undef DELETE
#undef RIGHT_SUPER
#undef LEFT_SUPER
#undef RIGHT_META
#undef LEFT_META
#undef RIGHT_CONTROL
#undef LEFT_CONTROL
Guichan 0.8.0 apparantly has more Win32 name conflicts.
- Leeor

"Oh, no thanks. I ate a boulder on the way in." - Shrek
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

leeor_net wrote:You will have a problem compiling when using key.hpp if you don't add the following before it's included:

Code: Select all

// Prevents problems when compiling under Win32
#undef DELETE
#undef RIGHT_SUPER
#undef LEFT_SUPER
#undef RIGHT_META
#undef LEFT_META
#undef RIGHT_CONTROL
#undef LEFT_CONTROL
Guichan 0.8.0 apparantly has more Win32 name conflicts.
I just did a full rebuild and the only conflict was on DELETE for me. Are you sure you have a clean build environment?
leeor_net
Novice
Novice

Post by leeor_net »

I really think that's a problem with my attempt to build the guichan library. I've reverted back to 0.7.1 and it works fine with just the #undef DELETE directive.
- Leeor

filo
Peon
Peon

Post by filo »

I try to compile with leeor_net directive, but it doesnt work. Have you any tips for successfully compile with newest guichan? thanks

EDIT: Sorry I read TMW DevPak now, and you write about try download package again, but it still doesnt work, there arent widgetlistener.hpp
leeor_net
Novice
Novice

Post by leeor_net »

Elven posted a different link further down after one of my posts. It has the libraries and the right headers but doesn't inlcude other dependencies like eNet so you'll need to pull what you can from the devpak.

As for the #undef's, you'll only need the #undef DELETE line.
- Leeor

fatalfeel
Peon
Peon

Post by fatalfeel »

Solved the problem now
before use codeblocks 10.05 build fine
but codeblocks 13.12 build will undefined reference to virtual thunk

it's a guichan-0.8.2 bug fixed from http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/guichan/
download here: https://github.com/sphaero/guichan

add include and source files to your Mana Client
guichan-0.8.2\src\*.cpp
guichan-0.8.2\src\widgets\*.cpp
guichan-0.8.2\src\sdl\*.cpp

app path or copy path
guichan-0.8.2\include

and remove link of libguichan.a, libguichan_sdl.a

build done!!!