link errors when compiling tmw-svn client

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
dannyuk2
Peon
Peon

link errors when compiling tmw-svn client

Post by dannyuk2 »

Hi, ive been trying to compile the 0.1 client from SVN using codeblocks 8.02, and am getting link errors.
i have installed the latest devpaks, and pointed codeblocks to where i installed them (my old dev-cpp libs, include and dll directories). from previous experience with compiling the 0.0.24 client i removed all files from the project file and re added, and done the #undef DELETE thing so that no conflict happened with win32, and the code compiles fine. however now the linking fails.

ill paste the error list i get below:

||warning: auto-importing has been activated without --enable-auto-import specified on the command line.|
This should work unless it involves constant data structures referencing symbols from auto-imported DLLs.C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\crt2.o:crt1.c:(.text+0x167)||undefined reference to `___cpu_features_init'|
int)]+0x13)||undefined reference to `LayoutCell::getArray()'|
int)]+0x1c)||undefined reference to `LayoutArray::setRowHeight(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.cpp.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0x211a)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.cpp.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0x213a)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.cpp.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0x215a)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.cpp.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0x217f)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\char_select.cpp.o:char_select.cpp:(.text+0x21a8)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
int)]+0x1c)||undefined reference to `LayoutArray::matchColWidth(int, int)'|
int)]+0x1c)||undefined reference to `LayoutArray::setColWidth(int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\serverdialog.cpp.o:serverdialog.cpp:(.text+0x115d)||undefined reference to `DropDown::DropDown(gcn::ListModel*, gcn::ScrollArea*, gcn::ListBox*)'|
.objs\src\gui\serverdialog.cpp.o:serverdialog.cpp:(.text+0x2d33)||undefined reference to `DropDown::DropDown(gcn::ListModel*, gcn::ScrollArea*, gcn::ListBox*)'|
.objs\src\gui\trade.cpp.o:trade.cpp:(.text+0x17e9)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\trade.cpp.o:trade.cpp:(.text+0x180c)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\trade.cpp.o:trade.cpp:(.text+0x1831)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\trade.cpp.o:trade.cpp:(.text+0x1893)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\trade.cpp.o:trade.cpp:(.text+0x18b6)||undefined reference to `ContainerPlacer::operator()(int, int, gcn::Widget*, int, int)'|
int)]+0x19)||undefined reference to `LayoutCell::getArray()'|
int)]+0x22)||undefined reference to `LayoutArray::extend(int, int, int, int)'|
.objs\src\gui\window.cpp.o:window.cpp:(.text+0x387f)||undefined reference to `ResizeGrip::ResizeGrip()'|
.objs\src\gui\window.cpp.o:window.cpp:(.text+0x3b62)||undefined reference to `Layout::reflow(int&, inInfo: resolving vtable for gcn::SDLGraphicsby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn11SDLGraphicsE (auto-import)|
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Graphicsby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn8GraphicsE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Buttonby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn6ButtonE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::CheckBoxby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn8CheckBoxE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::FocusHandlerby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn12FocusHandlerE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::ListBoxby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn7ListBoxE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Sliderby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn6SliderE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::TextBoxby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn7TextBoxE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::TextFieldby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn9TextFieldE |
||Info: resolving vtable for gcn::Fontby linking to __imp___ZTVN3gcn4FontE |
.objs\src\gui\window.cpp.o:window.cpp:(.text+0x4812)||undefined reference to `Layout::Layout()'|
.objs\src\gui\window.cpp.o:window.cpp:(.text+0x4944)||undefined reference to `Layout::reflow(int&, int&)'|
.objs\src\gui\window.cpp.o:window.cpp:(.text$_ZN6LayoutD1Ev[Layout::~Layout()]+0xd)||undefined reference to `LayoutCell::~LayoutCell()'|
int)]+0x1c)||undefined reference to `LayoutCell::getArray()'|
int)]+0x25)||undefined reference to `LayoutArray::place(gcn::Widget*, int, int, int, int)'|
int)]+0x17)||undefined reference to `LayoutCell::getArray()'|
int)]+0x20)||undefined reference to `LayoutArray::at(int, int, int, int)'|
||=== Build finished: 30 errors, 1 warnings ===|

have i set my libs folder wrong maybe i dont know, but ive tried global and project build settings but the same result each time.

Anyone know what the cause could be?

Thanks in advance
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Re: link errors when compiling tmw-svn client

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Are you using latest DevPak? It seems you have problems linking with Guichan.
dannyuk2
Peon
Peon

Re: link errors when compiling tmw-svn client

Post by dannyuk2 »

i reinstalled the devpak to the codeblocks/mingw directory and it works now :) thx elvenprogrammer