Is it the new map, or is it me?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Solo
Peon
Peon

Is it the new map, or is it me?

Post by Solo »

I just entered the new map in the Hurnscald Inn for the first time today and i encountered 3 other players in there, but two of them looked invisible. Check out the pics...

Now, does anyone have the same problem, or is it just me?
Last edited by Solo on 14 Sep 2008, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
THE POWER OF CREATION LIES WITHIN
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Is it the new map, or is it me?

Post by Crush »

Sorry, but we can not access your local hard drive. Please install a trojan so we can hack into your machine or use the attachment feature of the forum.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Solo
Peon
Peon

Post by Solo »

LOL dude, you replied about 5 seconds after i posted it. Yeah, my mistake, i put them up now on this edit, sorry...
THE POWER OF CREATION LIES WITHIN
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

It seems like the female character spriteset is missing. Please restart the tmw client and wait until the updater has finished. When this does not work please delete all files in c:/documents and settings/USERNAME/.tmw/updates/updates.themanaworld.org/ and repeat.

When it still does not work please post the contents of the file c:/documents and settings/USERNAME/.tmw/tmw.log so we can investigate the problem further.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
karol
Novice
Novice

Post by karol »

Expert Crush :o
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

Each place a place, every place a rule, every rule a reason, I always respected.