What to do?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Versus
Peon
Peon

What to do?

Post by Versus »

Hey, I just started this game today, got to lvl 10 job lvl 10, basic skills lvl 9, I cant go into the other map for to the right and up, and my job exp isnt going up for some reason, is there anything else to do or is that about it for now?
There can be no life without death.
Authoritive Anarchy
Peon
Peon

Post by Authoritive Anarchy »

thats it.
Asgard Online... Comming soon. developement by Authoritive Anarchy Inc.
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Re: What to do?

Post by Kyokai »

That's really about it for the moment. You can try and explore the south desert a bit more, but at the moment, there isn't much else to do besides level. Try checking back in a few weeks when our next update releases.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Re: What to do?

Post by Bjørn »

Kyokai wrote:That's really about it for the moment. You can try and explore the south desert a bit more, but at the moment, there isn't much else to do besides level. Try checking back in a few weeks when our next update releases.
Heh, keeping up with our monthly release schedule, the next release is actually less than a week away, probably on or around the 1st of May.

It occured to me Versus has not mentioned anything about NPCs. I hope he did find out you can talk to NPCs by right clicking their feet, and trade items at the shop for example.