Aspire One

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Androes
Peon
Peon

Aspire One

Post by Androes »

Hey Im new to the game, Im currently at work too so I haven't got my netbook with me. I was wondering does anybody know if this game will run on an Acer Aspire one (Linpus edition)? I think the O/S is built on a Fedora system so Ill be downloading via that versions instructions!

Thanks in advance :D
z0ro
Novice
Novice

Re: Aspire One

Post by z0ro »

Yes-

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games/manaworld

I'm not sure if it's the latest version but you will be better out compiling the source of latest version on Fedora
Androes
Peon
Peon

Post by Androes »

Hmmm tthat was it!

Everything worked perfectly fine right up until I had too create a new character. I click new and it just takes me back to my desktop..
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Can you please post the file ~/.tmw/tmw.log?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Androes
Peon
Peon

Post by Androes »

Ah after checking out the log i've found that Im missing the graphics. Or maybe just the sprites.... I'll try re-installing it if that doesnt work then im not actually sure what I shouuld try.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

That stuff actually comes in updates. The client checks for new content after you log into the server. Make sure you don't stop it.
Androes
Peon
Peon

Post by Androes »

Funnily enough I didn't stop the updates because I knew that it was worth updating due to it being a Linux packkage and stuff llike that usuallly comes with open source material. Im going to have to remove the old package and go for a re-install.