[0.0.29] items appearing under map layers.

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Balthazaar
Novice
Novice

[0.0.29] items appearing under map layers.

Post by Balthazaar »

Hopefully this is the right place to post these. I am running the newest git pull of v0.0.29(eAthena) client, on Ubuntu 8.10. I already talked to Jax about the one on IRC but figured I'd post it here as well since it's also in the screenshot. The bug I talked to him about was that the party dialog Gui window seems to open every time I enter a new map. I just have it kinda moved to the upper right side since if I close it it just reappears as soon as I change maps.

The second bug is with item drops they seem to disapear in the road tiles in hurnscald. They seem ok on the grass tiles and I haven't tried any other locations yet. Anywayz I have a screenshot of the beer drop half on the grass then invisible on the road tile hope it helps.
Attachments
beer.jpg
beer.jpg (173.91 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
Last edited by Balthazaar on 30 Apr 2009, 18:55, edited 2 times in total.
Fubar
Peon
Peon

Re: A couple bugs that i found.

Post by Fubar »

the problem with the second bug seems to be that the graphics of the road is drawn on a layer above the items graphics (or something idk but it looks like they are under the road)
TMW_Screenshot_2.png
TMW_Screenshot_2.png (244.33 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Balthazaar
Novice
Novice

Re: A couple bugs that i found.

Post by Balthazaar »

yeah it does appear that way fubar. Makes drop parties kinda dull in town when you can't see the drops at all. :(