Kill any level monsters bug And not even get hit once!!!!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Kill any level monsters bug And not even get hit once!!!!

Post by Tintin »

Hi I am new here but i created to report this bug, I only have been playing the game 2 days but already I came across a major or maybe not so major bug.

when you attack monsters you can hit them when there is a gap of one square between you, so what I do is I go to 2 square away then hit the monster before it can hit me I run 3 squares away and hit the attack button repeatedly then when he comes into range I hit him then before he hits me i run another square away and repeat, I can kill massively stronger monsters getting not even attacked once! :lol: I mean is it bug or no i leave it up to you to decide, its kinda cool but i thought better report it :/ because there might be other people who like exploiting bugs. :wink:
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Kill any level monsters bug And not even get hit once!!!!

Post by Kage »

We are using a server called eAthena, which was designed for Ragnarok Online, and a very old version of it to.

We are currently developing our own server.

eAthena has many issues which we either can not, or will not fix.

Though this problem could simply be solved by increasing monster speed, its not a major issue. We'd rather focus on TMWServ development then worry about eA bugs like this.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Leveling up like that on the long run will be painful. Also the monster density of aggressive monsters later on will make it rather useless.

As it is now, I just see it as a valid tactic early on.
This message used to be meaningful.
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

I used this technique when I was a low-level, and it is basically just a way to dodge monsters. But in the long run you have to invest stat points in vitality, and be able to take hits.

So use it now if you want, but don't forget that you have to be able to take hits as well as give them.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Post by Tintin »

well I was killing yellow slimes when I had plenty attack (kill in 3 hits) but not enough vitality also with this method you could just get str and get no vit and kill monsters really fast while taking no damage, Though I have to admit you have to be good at arcade games to move your character perfect and attack at the right times otherwise it is useless, but me I am pro at arcade so it works for me :P.

though monsters with high speed don't work anyway only slimes and other slow critters work like this log head work great when your low level.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

This tactic should work in the Snake Pit aswell.
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Hmm, you could be the first one who would be successful with an AGI/LUK build.
This message used to be meaningful.