character walks through walls/can't leave caves

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
zubr_man
Peon
Peon

character walks through walls/can't leave caves

Post by zubr_man »

So I have a problem where my character can sometimes walk through walls, over water, through houses and whatever. Also he can't go through the exits of caves, basically if I want to leave a cave I have to unequip everything and let monsters kill me. Sometimes the bug fixes itself when I close TMW and restart but usually it doesn't. Does anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it?

I'm running it on ubuntu(hardy heron) and i think i have the newest update of TMW.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: character walks through walls/can't leave caves

Post by Jaxad0127 »

zubr_man wrote:So I have a problem where my character can sometimes walk through walls, over water, through houses and whatever. Also he can't go through the exits of caves, basically if I want to leave a cave I have to unequip everything and let monsters kill me. Sometimes the bug fixes itself when I close TMW and restart but usually it doesn't. Does anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it?

I'm running it on ubuntu(hardy heron) and i think i have the newest update of TMW.
You're version of TMW is no longer supported.