Banned

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Coguepard
Peon
Peon

Banned

Post by Coguepard »

I dont know where i have to post it, because in the main page there is not a contact link... I decide to put it in windows support if you want move it, but dont erase.

1. Few months ago I logued in and suprise my old character level 56 have been deleted... Ok i didn't speak about that... Today morning i have logued in and other suprise my character was Banned by a GM, Thanks The Mana World. Now only I want is to play other game because this... Is a "fake", and you don't hope that i will recomend this game, so if somebody ask me about this game i will say that he is spenting his time because i don't like the way that GM, or admins, or rules or the game abuse of myself. That is all. BYE TMW!

PS: if you want to contact me search about my hotmail...

PS2: YOU DO IT LIKE THE WORST WAY YOU CAN. ;)
Goku
Knight
Knight

Re: Banned

Post by Goku »

Another botter furious!
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Coguepard
Peon
Peon

Post by Coguepard »

Goku wrote:Another botter furious!
You are wrong -__-'

And where I can contact with TMW?
Inkweaver
Novice
Novice

Post by Inkweaver »

You should contact the admins via the Court House Forum thread in which your ban was announced:

http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =20&t=7617

Delasia the GM says that you were botting, talk to her in the above thread it you have a problem.

P.S. If you were botting or spamming or scamming, don't expect any sympathy from us legitimate users.
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

Post by doorsman »

Posting in the Windows Support is not the right place :) Player Talk would be more appropriated. This forum title is quite obivious. It's for helping with the Windos version of the client or if you have questions regarding the above mentionned client. And yes, contacting a GM is the best option if you have questions regarding what is happening ingame.
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors
Coguepard
Peon
Peon

Post by Coguepard »

doorsman wrote:Posting in the Windows Support is not the right place :) Player Talk would be more appropriated. This forum title is quite obivious. It's for helping with the Windos version of the client or if you have questions regarding the above mentionned client. And yes, contacting a GM is the best option if you have questions regarding what is happening ingame.
If you want u cant move it ;) see my first post