Crash on some deaths 0.0.29.1

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Acegi
Novice
Novice

Crash on some deaths 0.0.29.1

Post by Acegi »

For some reason the game seems to crash on me occasionally when I die. It also seems to crash (hasn't happened recently) when I type in the chat box and click Escape so I can quickly react to battle and not have to retype everything. I'm not sure what kind of error logs there are so I don't know what I can post to give more information here.

As a double whammy when my game crashes it usually leaves me logged on the server. I'm not sure if the game logs me out properly but I have a suspicion that a similar thing to IRC ensues. That is when I try to log back in as me again I can't and I have to wait till the server realises that "I am no longer connected and am wanting to connect as me again".
"Every problem is an opportunity in disguise..." Inara, Firefly
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Crash on some deaths 0.0.29.1

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Acegi wrote:For some reason the game seems to crash on me occasionally when I die. It also seems to crash (hasn't happened recently) when I type in the chat box and click Escape so I can quickly react to battle and not have to retype everything. I'm not sure what kind of error logs there are so I don't know what I can post to give more information here.

As a double whammy when my game crashes it usually leaves me logged on the server. I'm not sure if the game logs me out properly but I have a suspicion that a similar thing to IRC ensues. That is when I try to log back in as me again I can't and I have to wait till the server realises that "I am no longer connected and am wanting to connect as me again".
If you try to log onto the account again, it should kick any phantom instances (and block your login too). This happens when you login to the map server.