The NPC says i cannot walk, but i can walk!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Sierron
Peon
Peon

The NPC says i cannot walk, but i can walk!

Post by Sierron »

The NPC's in the house before the "Tulimshar, Canyon" says i cannot go through, because my level is not high enough. But if i try it more than one time or walk fast in and at the bottom line to the other side, he says i cannot go, but i already on the other site. There seems something wrong, or?

edit: a monster killed me, because i was writing here, but that's not important.

here is a screenshot:

Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Re: The NPC says i cannot walk, but i can walk!

Post by Kage »

Sierron wrote:The NPC's in the house before the "Tulimshar, Canyon" says i cannot go through, because my level is not high enough. But if i try it more than one time or walk fast in and at the bottom line to the other side, he says i cannot go, but i already on the other site. There seems something wrong, or?

edit: a monster killed me, because i was writing here, but that's not important.

here is a screenshot:

This is a issue with eA collision detection. Its not suppose to happen but it does.
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: The NPC says i cannot walk, but i can walk!

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Even if you get there, you can't get into the canyon without doing it again. The current server is buggy.