Problem with compilation

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
KaTSuo
Novice
Novice

Problem with compilation

Post by KaTSuo »

Hi !

I've a little problem when I try to compil the mana world 0.0.16

Code: Select all

G:\R?mi\RPG Maker\TheManaWorld\tmw-0.0.16-new\tmw-0.0.16\obj\game.o(.text+0x2103) In function `Z16createGuiWindowsv':
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `StatsWindow::StatsWindow()' 
 G:\R?mi\RPG Maker\TheManaWorld\tmw-0.0.16-new\tmw-0.0.16\obj\game.o(.text+0x2103) ld returned 1 exit status 
 G:\R?mi\RPG Maker\TheManaWorld\tmw-0.0.16-new\tmw-0.0.16\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [tmw.exe] Error 1 
I tried to access to your CVS server with TortoiseCVS but it says me that the server is offline... Is that normal ? I would get the lastest source because it appears that I haven't all files (ressources/sdlimageloader.cpp for exemple).

KaTSuo

PS : Sorry for my shitty english, I'm french... ^^,
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Well the server shouldn't be offline. Are you sure you properly configured TortoiseCVS? Here is a small tutorial: http://themanaworld.org/cvs-tutorial.txt

About the compiler error, well if you have problems is only because you're missing some files, getting latest cvs should fix it. If not, come here again and we'll see what's wrong.
KaTSuo
Novice
Novice

Post by KaTSuo »

In G:\R?mi\RPG Maker\TheManaWorld\tmw-0.0.16-cvs: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-Q" "-z9" "checkout" "-P" "tmw"
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/themanaworld

connect to cvs.sourceforge.net:2401 failed: Une op?ration a ?t? tent?e sur un h?te impossible ? atteindre. 
Always the same problem :( ! The CVS Server doesn't respond... Maybe I have to reboot my computer after TurtoiseCVS installation...
I will try tommorow.
xand
Novice
Novice

Post by xand »

KaTSuo wrote:Maybe I have to reboot my computer after TurtoiseCVS installation...
I will try tommorow.
Hmmm... :roll: Thats exactly what TortoiseCVS tells you somewhere.
As it integrated in your Explorer and does some stuff.
And Windoze tends to need a high restart count :)
KaTSuo
Novice
Novice

Post by KaTSuo »

OK so I've rebooted my computer and tried again but it's always the same thing...
I tried to ping cvs.sourceforge.net and it seems that the host doesn't respond...

ping cvs.sourceforge.net

Envoi d'une requ?te 'ping' sur cvs.sourceforge.net [66.35.250.207] avec 32 octet
s de donn?es :

Impossible de joindre l'h?te de destination.

Statistiques Ping pour 66.35.250.207:
    Paquets : envoy?s = 4, re?us = 0, perdus = 4 (perte 100%),
EDIT : Ok it seems that the cvs server respond with an another box... Maybe he doesn't like AOL connexions... Now I can update with the cvs.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Ok, not really our problem and seems solved too, bug/support topic closed.

Nice that you got it working though. :)