problem with healing spell

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
etsuo
Peon
Peon

problem with healing spell

Post by etsuo »

Hi.Is there a faster way to heal other people then always write "#lum + name" because i've reached lvl 2 of magic writing it all the time and it must have to be a different way to do it .I'm using os x 10.5 so i know i can't install the patch 4144 but seriously , it has to be a faster way to heal others.

thx in advance for your help

srry for my bad english !
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Re: problem with healing spell

Post by Kage »

etsuo wrote:Hi.Is there a faster way to heal other people then always write "#lum + name" because i've reached lvl 2 of magic writing it all the time and it must have to be a different way to do it .I'm using os x 10.5 so i know i can't install the patch 4144 but seriously , it has to be a faster way to heal others.

thx in advance for your help

srry for my bad english !
4144's patch should work on Mac
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
lien
Warrior
Warrior

Post by lien »

delete
Last edited by lien on 27 Apr 2010, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.
etsuo
Peon
Peon

Post by etsuo »

Ok.I would really like to install it but where did you get it ? The link someone told me to look for the patch was only for windows and linux.

Thx
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

The patch should work for everyone. You may need to compile it yourself, though.
etsuo
Peon
Peon

Post by etsuo »

well i don't really get how it works .I've never installed any patch and it looks very hard to do it the right way .

thx anyway
Kage
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Kage »

etsuo wrote:well i don't really get how it works .I've never installed any patch and it looks very hard to do it the right way .

thx anyway
If you buy 4144 a macbook I am sure he would gladly build it for your system. ;)
<Kage_Jittai> ... are you saying I am elite :D
<thorbjorn> Yes. :P
etsuo
Peon
Peon

Post by etsuo »

If you buy 4144 a macbook I am sure he would gladly build it for your system. ;)[/quote]

Hehe ! If i would be a little more rich , sure i would but a macbook but i'm stuck with my powerbook till i finish school :P. Though it would be very kind of you to explain me what you mean by "compile it by myself" because i found something at this adress "http://tmw.cetki.com/4144/" and i downloaded some files to give it a try but none can be opened by one of my application.Am i looking at the right adress ?

thx !
etsuo
Peon
Peon

Post by etsuo »

found it =)