Page 1 of 1

set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 03 Jul 2010, 19:08
by gcjgj
for man :Image
By vini741 at 2010-07-03
Image
By vini741 at 2010-07-03
Image
By vini741 at 2010-07-03

Image

items for man ficares as:

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 03 Jul 2010, 19:36
by darkice
those are all recoloured and editted stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:57
by Len
darkice wrote:those are all recoloured and editted stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If he can make it work, then who cares.....

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 03 Jul 2010, 22:26
by yourmistakes
i think it looks great! i'd like to see it make it into the game.


Edit: spelling

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 03 Jul 2010, 22:58
by Crush
http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... anmale.png

This armor was created 4 years ago but never made it into the game because the original creator left without ever creating a female version of it and nobody bothered to create one.

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 04 Jul 2010, 06:03
by darkice
knew it :lol:

Note to gcjgj:

Try making your Own literally non remade but seruisly brand new stuff.
if your capable of recouloring then your capable of anything you just gotta put your mind into it. :lol: Good Luck :wink:

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 04 Jul 2010, 08:18
by Len
darkice wrote:knew it :lol:

Note to gcjgj:

Try making your Own literally non remade but seruisly brand new stuff.
if your capable of recouloring then your capable of anything you just gotta put your mind into it. :lol: Good Luck :wink:
The problem is not that he is reusing stuff, but rather taking credit for the work and not attributing it to VxD. (unless vini741 is VxD in any case it was not made on 2010-07-03)

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 04 Jul 2010, 10:06
by Rotonen
GPL allows you to do practically whatever you want with the piece in question, provided that:

1) You tell where it came from and who did the original
2) You allow everyone else to do the same for your modification of it too

That aside, provide the female version for us too and there is no reason to leave it out of the game.

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 04 Jul 2010, 18:40
by natsuki3
thats isnt your pixel art its a items created for Lunovoz he is my friend and he tell me it when he create it , so you arent the creator of thoes items.

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 07 Jul 2010, 17:48
by skipy
Crush wrote:http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... anmale.png

This armor was created 4 years ago but never made it into the game because the original creator left without ever creating a female version of it and nobody bothered to create one.
here was my go at makeing the female version....one could fix it ..then it wuold be done.....i do not have time to get it done..but heres what i have..

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 07 Jul 2010, 18:07
by Crush
Looks nice, can you post a version without the player sprite?

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 12 Jul 2010, 15:14
by Karyudan
This equipment has been created by me, Karyudan of The Brazilian The Mana World.
I created this equipment for man and woman. I created everything except the blouse that was created by
another player of TMW. We have everything here.
Set do Drag√£o Verde(Set Green Dragon)

by gcjgj

for man :
By vini741 at 2010-07-03


We are suspecting that this gcjgj is a player of the TMW-BR
attempting to impersonate another person here in the forum TMW.ORG

We apologize for the inconvenience.

__________Karyudan

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 12 Jul 2010, 17:05
by RooO'
True!
this player are rOvOx i know, he talk to me !

Re: set Dragon for man for gril

Posted: 30 Jul 2010, 05:29
by skipy
Crush wrote:Looks nice, can you post a version without the player sprite?
why yes i can.....here you go..

it may need a little work im not sure .....still untested!!!!!!!!