[WIP] making a shadow mob

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

skipy
Knight
Knight

Re: [WIP] making a shadow mob

Post by skipy »

i like what you have done ...the death frames you added look good imo....

i picked it back up and finished the base shadow..the rest could be done useing xml...the other layers are in this topic....let me know if it needs some thing.

thanks diogorbg for the help and new life to this mob :mrgreen: :wink:

----skipy
Attachments
shadow_dark base.png
shadow_dark base.png (39.92 KiB) Viewed 1223 times
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana
Big Crunch
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Big Crunch »

skipy wrote:i like what you have done ...the death frames you added look good imo....

i picked it back up and finished the base shadow..the rest could be done useing xml...the other layers are in this topic....let me know if it needs some thing.

----skipy
i love it skipy! The only thing that catches my eye is that in the center of the mob there are little light spots that look like they are in a box shape. Dont know if that is on purpose or what but its the only thing that strikes me as odd or off. Otherwise the mob is super.

BC
sexy red bearded GM
skipy
Knight
Knight

Post by skipy »

Big Crunch wrote:
skipy wrote:i like what you have done ...the death frames you added look good imo....

----skipy
i love it skipy! The only thing that catches my eye is that in the center of the mob there are little light spots that look like they are in a box shape. Dont know if that is on purpose or what but its the only thing that strikes me as odd or off. Otherwise the mob is super.

BC
its the ribs =p,,,,finishing--skipy
back to working on---> (crypt)then(player 1.5) and more. *been on hold do to my laptop being fix* any feel free to add/help. ill be up and working as soon as i can ...good luck to all.

"A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido
Yeah, hey, yay"---Nirvana