[REQ] Fixing Squirrels

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

[REQ] Fixing Squirrels

Post by Dark_Mag »

Hello,

Today I've fixed squirrels tail, as it moved very strange (fast & slow), I've made it working fast.

Cheers, dark
Attachments
squirrel.xml
Fixed delay
(2.14 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [REQ] Fixing Squirrels

Post by Alige »

This isn't quite entirely fixed. Please look at the front frame frame (down), you'll see that it is still buggy.

Keep it up!
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

Ali-G wrote:This isn't quite entirely fixed. Please look at the front frame frame (down), you'll see that it is still buggy.

Keep it up!
Ali-G,

Oh, sorry, I thought it's ok. Its author wanted to make this squirrel turn backside and then back, but I've removed it. Also fixed delays.

Cheers, dark
Attachments
squirrel.xml
(2.14 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Reviewed and pushed, thanks a lot for this work Dark_Mage! :)
Jenalya
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Jenalya »

I'd like more opinions on this before pushing it to the main repository.

In my opinion, the slow-and-fast movement that it has at the moment isn't strange and the new xml makes it look too hasty.
Though that's only my personal taste, so I'd like more people to have a look and give their opinion.
Dark_Mag
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dark_Mag »

Jenalya wrote:I'd like more opinions on this before pushing it to the main repository.

In my opinion, the slow-and-fast movement that it has at the moment isn't strange and the new xml makes it look too hasty.
Though that's only my personal taste, so I'd like more people to have a look and give their opinion.
Jenalya,

Hm, I don't know, we need someone to choose 1 thing: should it move "fast" or "slow-and-fast". Looks like I'm for slow-and-fast, but not as slow as it was before. It's not good, when squirrel eats something, and then suddenly its tail stops. Maybe we could make 2 different sprites for this monster:
  • Tails animation
  • Squirrels animation
It can help us a bit. For example squirrel will eat slow-and-fast, while tail will work as usual (fast). We need someone to choose.

Cheers, dark
Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Alige »

Well I think that making the tail be always fast is better than slow and fast which looks currently really weird, in fact it looks buggy. I think that this new xml would be a good improvement.

Regards.