The Tulimshar maps need to be redone from the top so making a new tileset is needed still.
Here are some of my thoughts, observations and comments:
- Add a shadow to everything.
- Make all stone/rocks use the same colors palette.
- Make all the wooden tiles use the same color palette.
- Add the tictactoe tileset to that tileset but with updated floor.
- Make the walls less yellow and use bigger stones (if possible).
- Add variants to the windows.
- Add variants to the walls floor.
- Add variants to the walls (loopholes, windows, etc...).
- Update the "trans_woodland-desert" tileset separatly.
- Make different colors of the "shops".
- Make all the walls be of the same height (entrance is 1 tile to high atm).
- Make the footsteps stick out more.
- Change the color of the monster skulltiles..
- Review and remake the outlines of the fringe tiles.
- Make tiles for larger towers.
- Add good content (briges, trees) from the "mountain.png" tileset and adapt it to that tileset.
- Add some sea&cliffs tiles (together, meaning the sea hits the cliff).
- Add a dead palm tree.
- Add 4.4 tiles of dry ground/sand, cracked.
- Make all flags be nearly the same (stone&wooden parts).
- Add flags against the city walls (blue)
Hope I helped,