toilet plunger hat

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: toilet plunger hat

Post by Alige »

This art was posted on trello, and still is online, thus it is both GPL & CC BY-SA 3.0 compatible. That means TMW can use it without worrying!
If you can include a toilet brush weapon and a toilet lid shield in your quest, that would be awesome.

Regards,
--Alige
Last edited by Alige on 25 Mar 2013, 06:43, edited 1 time in total.
Nard
Knight
Knight

Post by Nard »

evadem wrote:Since there is a possibility that the beanie hat will be a reward for accumulated boss points, I thought Ali-G's toilet plunger hat might be another possible reward for them. I know he said it was rejected because it didn't fit game theme, but neither does a beanie hat really. :shock:
Toilets miss dramatically in the game: how many times did I saw player stopping at random places with an obvious lack of modesty, taking no care about other players. Hopefully even Manaplus client cannot diffuse yet the odors that are left by uneducated players especially in closed areas. I suggest that Toilets, such as those that Ivosh designed in TAW, are installed in various places of the world. Then Personal and Portable Plunger (which we could refer to as PPP) could find a its place, consistently with other game concepts. And which place could be better to carry it than the head? Players need to move with a lot of armors, weapons, potions or magic stuff in the hands to avoid beeing killed by those nasty monsters

Next items to be introduced could now be: Broom (can be used by witches and wizards as mount or teleportation tool), Soap (to make bubbles when you eat it) and Sponge (has also an use to limit the effect of poison and lava projections).
Sponge, Soap & Towel (SST) is also a must to keep players clean while travelling over long distances.

I suggest that PPP supporters establish a network in order to make some lobbying.
VOTE for PPP!
"The language of everyday life is clogged with sentiment, and the science of human nature has not advanced so far that we can describe individual sentiment in a clear way." Lancelot Hogben, Mathematics for the Million.
“There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it.” Bertrand Russell, Conquest of Happiness.
"If you optimize everything, you will always be unhappy." Donald Knuth.
JackDeth
Novice
Novice

Post by JackDeth »

Along this vein, I think someone should create an outhouse somewhere - complete with the little half moon logo on the door.

Maybe you walk inside and it's larger on the inside than on the outside, like a Tardis or something.
Nard wrote:
evadem wrote:Since there is a possibility that the beanie hat will be a reward for accumulated boss points, I thought Ali-G's toilet plunger hat might be another possible reward for them. I know he said it was rejected because it didn't fit game theme, but neither does a beanie hat really. :shock:
Toilets miss dramatically in the game: how many times did I saw player stopping at random places with an obvious lack of modesty, taking no care about other players. Hopefully even Manaplus client cannot diffuse yet the odors that are left by uneducated players especially in closed areas. I suggest that Toilets, such as those that Ivosh designed in TAW, are installed in various places of the world. Then Personal and Portable Plunger (which we could refer to as PPP) could find a its place, consistently with other game concepts. And which place could be better to carry it than the head? Players need to move with a lot of armors, weapons, potions or magic stuff in the hands to avoid beeing killed by those nasty monsters

Next items to be introduced could now be: Broom (can be used by witches and wizards as mount or teleportation tool), Soap (to make bubbles when you eat it) and Sponge (has also an use to limit the effect of poison and lava projections).
Sponge, Soap & Towel (SST) is also a must to keep players clean while travelling over long distances.

I suggest that PPP supporters establish a network in order to make some lobbying.
VOTE for PPP!